Friday, June 19, 2009

Me, Rogerio, & Ronaldo (Part V)


So Wednesday came and it was noon, still nothing. I then decided to go eat and I went and saw Star Trek at The Prinkworks. After the movie was over I checked by phone ... still nothing. I pretty much figured I wasn't going to go to the game, but I still kept texting. I was getting more and more upset, which I thought was warranted.

I watched the Wigan game where I was staying, thank goodness we won and I went off to bed.

Thursday still nothing. I went to Liverpool and bought a top at All Saints in the Liverpool One complex and ate at McD's in the city centre.

Friday ... still nothing, he wasn't texting me period. I ended up meeting some friends from the states and we went to Old Trafford. We did the tour and they took a picture of me smacking a Ronaldo poster (there was an exibit there with most of his awards, I wonder if it is still up, hopefully not) with an umbrella. After that we all went to Chinatown and ate.

Saturday came and it was the day of the Arsenal match. We just needed one more point to win the League. From where I sat I could see Rogerio clearly. He looked like a thug. He wore mostly black and had a Ronaldo jersey under his black jacket. He also had sunglasses. For anyone who was there that day you really didn't need them. It downpoured TWICE!!! I sent him various messages. Most of the referred to him as being a leach, which in reality he is very much so.

I tried to get into the game but everytime I saw Ronaldo I just got more and more upset. I just knew they (Rogerio and Ronaldo) had a proper laugh about me. I mean I didn't play by their rules. I wasn't a skank. We did win and the celebrations were cool. I was happy to be there, but seeing that leach go on the pitch made me sick to my stomach. He barely works, as a waiter he didn't earn much either (who knows what he does now besides following Ronaldo around and getting handouts). He does nothing period. All he does is leach off Ronaldo and if you threaten that meal ticket of his in anyway you are thrown out faster than you can say Manchester United.

This is what Rogerio does ... he USED to be a waiter (nothing really wrong with doing that as a job), he picks up Ronaldo's fanmail, he takes Ronaldo's family around Manchester, he picks up jerseys and cards for Ronaldo to sign, he housesits for Ronaldo when he is away, he cooks for Ronaldo, and he looks after Ronaldo various skank whore WAG wannabe girlfriends that come around every five minutes. He then defends them, even though we know they are all idiots because they sell their stories to the press.

TBC ...

No comments: