Monday, September 15, 2008

Joey Training with the Team


Despite not playing for another 5 matches Joey (far right) trained with the first team before the Hull City match. I won't go into that event because overall it was just too much of a depressing weekend for me (as a Man Utd fan, the Newcastle loss just caused more pain). It is nice to see that Joey is out there bascially telling all you idiots that don't like him that "tough, I am here so get used to it." No, he didn't really say that, it is just my view of what he would be thinking. It is nice to see that the negative press has stopped for the moment and they have switched to Ashley, but I am sure once the 5 matches now have passed he will be watched like a hawk.
So press do me a favor and report on the real news for a change. Joey did his time so let him get on with his life.

No comments: