Friday, September 5, 2008

FA Verdict




As many of you know now the FA handed their verdict in today regarding Joey Barton. Joey received a 12-match ban. He will serve 6 of those games this season and another six are suspended until the 2009/10 season. He was also find 25,000 pounds. Joey has 14 days to appeal the decision.

There are many articles posted via the web so I will not be reposting them. If you want to read them just do a Google search. They say the same thing over and over again. Please note that when you read the articles be aware that there are a bunch of idiots out there that prefer to slag Joey off. I for one am sick and tired of all of them slagging off Joey. I for one will be supporting Joey regardless, if that makes me a bad person than I really don't care. Joey, I am here for you and please know that your fans support you and can't wait to see you back on the pitch!

PS. To the paps following Joey in his Range Rover, get a life!! And if you were so concerned about him driving in the "No Car" lane, why in the heck were you driving it you morons?!

No comments: